I know we are a good 2 weeks away from the new year but I’m done. So many thoughts swim in my head and I never manage to get them down. It doesn’t matter how desperately I want too, I just can’t find the words.
I want to bring 2013 to a close and start fresh.
I’ve made a few subtle changes, you may or many not have noticed.
I took off the popular post widget and added a MY FAVORITES link.
I will be changing that regularly and continuously trying to improve it.
If your new here you may have missed some of my posts earlier in the year and you may have missed BLOG EVERY DAY IN MAY.
The following are my favorite or most important posts from the past year.
I am thrilled I went through and picked these because I realized I do have SOME quality writing on here. It’s not all about clothes and fly by updates.
I plan to go back and make one of these for every year.
- How NOT to offer someone help
- Our first time visiting ifly
- Teaching my boys to give
- Breaking the Rules
- When you want to give up on homeschooling
- Adventures at Aquatica
- The time my husband left my chair in the street
Here are a few favorites … or rather about half of the challenge. I’m not good at picking.
- Letting Go
- something someone told you about yourself
- Have you read my FAQs lately?
- WHY my husband is a better parent than I am
- Story from my childhood (when my sister died)
- Do you let hardships overcome you?
- A Day in my life in pictures
- 10 Random things that make me really happy
- A public apology or HOW does someone in a wheelchair take THREE kids to the bathroom all at once
- What do you miss?
- Piece of advice for others : When you kid asks about my wheelchair (Psst: LET HIM!!)
- My baby is 5 AND a REALLY late and scary birth story
- My life in 250 words (or less?)
- My Baby is 2
- Nathan’s first hair cut
- What I learned at AdventureCon and Sea World
- I will never .. thoughts on not having more babies
- 6 random things about us (husband and I)
- Our Summer Bucket List and one of my most pinned downloads (we did NOT check much off our list…)
- Vacuum from a wheelchair — one of the biggest google searches that lands people on the blog
- My 5 Year old’s tonsillectomy Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- Surgery AND A BROKEN FOOT!
- Transformers filmed by my house
- New kitties
- Raingutter Regatta
- Golden Tote Review
- House Tour: Nathan’s Room
- If only Jenni Dawson were my neighbor (I’d be a wildly successful fashion blogger!)
- Tonsillectomy Part 4
- Paraplegics and cribs
- I get to meet Clinton Kelly and my husband’s Birthday Dinner
- GNO with Clinton Kelly and MAcys
- When my life took a turn
- Marriage advice: Always kiss goodnight
- shorts with booties: an outfit post
- Where I come from (hometown and my parents)