Hi guys! I’m coming to you from HOUSTON, Texas with another Friday Fragments. Make sure you visit my host, Traci!
- First and foremost, be sure to check out my post on REWIRED LIFE. Thank You Audrey for featuring me! XOXO
- This weekend I am in Houston, Texas working the Backbones Booth at the Abilities Expo.
- I picked Katie up at the Airport last night and time will tell if we adore each other in person as much as we do online. I think we met about 10 years ago and FINALLY got to meet!
- Lucas had a blast at his TKD Minecraft camp a couple of weeks ago. It was a good taste of what public school will be like
- We are still not 100% decided on Public or Homeschool for this year. Time is running out.
- Charlie and the boys had fun on the USS Lexington a few weeks ago. I had snuggle time with Nathan. That was a rare treat.
- As far as Nathan goes, we are assuming all is well. Every possible test was run. We just need to focus on the strabismus.
I think that’s it for now. Next week I will fill you in on whether Katie and I are BFFs or if we hate each other (not likely, we are both goofballs).