This post may contain Affiliate links.
Just an FYI, if you REALLY want a peek into our lives you WANT TO READ THIS POST every week!! This is where I tell you all the little day to day stuff.
Now, I’m way overdue for another Friday Fragments, but I am doing my best to post frequently. As always, make sure you visit my gorgeous host Traci!
Oh and I also found another aweomse link up called 5 on Friday that I am going to join too…. I think I keep my fragging down to 5 things.
- I forgot to post that Grandma and Grandpa visited a couple of weeks ago. My step-dad was feeling just a little better and they wanted to take the advantage of the opportunity and come see the boys. My boys are so head of heels for this man. I hope he kicks this fricking cancer in the ass. We will all be devastated if he doesn’t. Lucas is especially close to him.
- I meant to share this last week but I was so busy with the Expo and completeley dropped the ball. I was featured on Audrey Michel’s blog. Her blog has a strong focus on encouraging women to heal. It’s fantastic. Check her out. NOT JUST MY POST!
- We are headed out for a beach trip soon so be prepared for a FUN IN THE SUN post. Yes, we are headed out THIS CLOSE to the start of school. That’s the joy of homeschool!
- We made SUPER Yummy Apple Pies. Earlier in the year we did a few Five in a Row lessons and after reading How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World Lucas really wanted to make Apple Pie. We even bought super cute MINI pie pans (similar on Amazon) from Marshalls so we could each have our own. My house smelled SO good that day. The ice cream on top is SADLY not Blue Bell.
- The boys have been a little but BB Gun obsessed. They have even sucked me into it. It’s apparently legal to shoot in our backyard now. It’s quite the stress release to shoot a can or a milk jug. Don’t knock it. We have a green belt behind us so it’s safe. Never fear. Nathan is always shooting WITH daddy. Never without.