Oh, my gosh, how is it Friday already?! This week just flew by. It’s been an emotional roller coaster. I’m not sure if I want to stay on or get off.
- Wednesday, Our second day of school was, well. Not. At least not for Will. He came home on Tuesday complain that his ear hurt a little and the throat that was scratchy was starting to hurt. He did not mention it again until bedtime and he was in tears. We made an appointment first thing the next AM. He had an ear infection AND strep throat. UGH. Great start to our new PUBLIC school year.
- We had a new door panel installed on our rental house. The previous one was broken several years back but it wasn’t shedding glass. IT started to do that and our new tenants asked kindly if we would replace it. It’s GORGEOUS now and I can’t wait until we install it in the house we live in.
- Remember when I said we were going to hire a housekeeper/nanny? Well, that’s our too. In fact that’s partly what lead us to our PUBLIC school decision. It was going to be a stretch to hire her and I really didn’t want to be THAT strapped. Boo. Maybe some day we will be able to hire someone. I really wanted this lady though. I hope we didn’t burn any bridges. All that being said….now that the boys are in school I have no real need for her.
- It’s so quiet in my house. I kinda like it and I kinda hate it. I’m so conflicted on this. I really am. I’m sure you will suffer through my emotions as I learn to “let it go” and send the big boys off EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.
- I was so sad to see our vacation end. It was an…. interesting vacation and I will fill you in on all the details next week. I fully intended to do that this week but we had a slight change of plans with school and all.