I have to be the most inconsistent person I know, but I’m starting my Friday favorites again.
As always, I’ll talk about my random weekly happenings.
- This week has really flown by! Here are a couple of pictures of us ringing in the new year last weekend. This top was one of those splurge purchases I made a few years back, but it always seems to resurface for events like this and it always gets multiple compliments, so I believe it was in a great investment!
- I’ve only made it to the gym one time since the New Year started but things have been crazy and the weather is brutally cold. I guess I need to learn to suck it up! Brrrrr.
- I might actually be applying for a part-time work from home job. I don’t need to, but I want to, so that should keep it fun. I’ll let you know what I decide! Eeek!!
- Charlie and I have a trip to Puerto Rico on the calendar. It will just an incredible weekend getaway, my mom will watch the kids. I. Can’t. Wait! You will definitely hear more about it as we get closer.
- I’m converting my frequently asked questions page into an actual post that I could potentially deliver to an audience. I’m submitting it to the Blogher 2017 voices of the year. Be on the lookout.
- Our spring semester is off to a very slow start but the public schools went back to school this week, so we did too. It’s always so difficult to get back into a routine. I think by the time Monday rolls around we will be ready to hit the ground running!