Last week was a CRAZY but fun week. I went to Blog Elevated and left my husband in charge Thursday-Sunday. I’m sure there is no need to say it but I didn’t cook much this week. So what does a hectic week look like in our house?
- Monday: Rotisiere Chicken in the DCB (deep covered baker) with Homemade Mac N’Cheese & Strawberry/spinach salad & homemade dressing
- Tuesday: Turkey and black bean Tacos with queso
- Wednesday: Chick-fil-a (long weekend coming up so tried to make it easy but THAT playscape! UGH!!)
- Thursday:Fish STicks and fries for Charlie & boys & FRESH Fried gulf shrimp & salad for me.
- Friday: Frozen Pizza for Charlie & Boys Lobster Bisque and a Cheeseburger for me.
- Saturday: Bean & Cheese Quesadillas for Charlie & the boys. I ordered Pizza w/ my rommies.
- Sunday: Chili’s (I got home fairly late from the conference and I was exhausted!)
I am exhausted but had SO much fun at the conference. There will be more post to come on that soon!
Here is the recipe for the homemade dressing.
I don;t have a recipe for the mac and cheese but I boiled macaroni noodles, drained the water, added a little milk, butter and a LOT of colby/jack cheese until the consistency was just right!
I also don’t follow a recipe for the strawberry spinach salad. It’s pretty straight forward. Strawberries, spinach, pecans, red onion and homemade dressing.
I will post about my rotisserie in the DCB soon! 🙂