I am joining a Special Needs link-up again. I hope you enjoy this series because we will do this the first Thursday of every month. Please don’t forget to stop by and link up any posts that fit!
Follow Your Hosts!
My “special needs parenting” is a bit different than what you typically think when you hear the term, but I can still offer a great deal of encouragement. If a child sees me living my everyday, ordinary life it helps them see past the challenges that are right in front of them, if only a little.
Rules and other important info:
1. Please follow your hosts
2. You can link up to 3 blog posts, old or new about special needs, chronic illness, etc. If you want to share your linkup, post it here.
3. Link to the individual post instead of your whole blog
4. Join us every Thursday morning at 10 am Central Time
5. Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs
6. Links must be family friendly-we will delete any that aren’t
7. Grab our button or link back to us
8. Each host will feature their 2 favorite posts from the previous week’s link-up along with the most clicked on post
9. By sharing your posts on this blog link-up, you are granting the hosts permission to share your posts on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
If you are a featured blogger, you are granting permission for the hosts to share your post and photo while linking back to your post.
If you were featured, GRAB a button!