Hi guys!! Happy Friday.
My sweet friend Traci, The Star, is always doing this little thing called Friday Fragments. It was something wonderful she discovered on another blog, but for whatever reason I never got around to participating.
Last week, I read that the blogger that started it decided to “Retire” the link-up and passed the torch on to none other than The Star. Of course now I have to play. So what is Friday Fragments?
It’s a perfect weekly wrap-up for all those little things that just don’t make a full post. So here I present to you, Friday Fragments or Friday Frags, as I’ve hears Traci refer to it.
- Nathan got his glasses and we started patching him 1 hour a day.
- I am about to head out for another AMAZING conference at Sea World. AdventureCon, here I come!
- Oh, and I just so happen to be SPEAKING at said conference!! YAY!!
- We went to to Kona (shocker!) for Father’s Day dinner and Will discovered his love for their Voodoo Roll. It’s one of their spiciest rolls.
- You may have seen reference to a new phone. I am a #Sprintmom for the next 6 months so you will see little references here and there to sprint or my new LG G4, and you are probably (you better!) be noticing highly improved pictures. #ad
- Surely I am missing something, somewhere, but I guess I will just need to keep notes next week so I can rock Friday Frags.
So, what have you been up to? Do you have a wrap-up type blog post and want to play?! You can link up on Traci’s blog every Friday. She would LOVE to have you.