I’ve been doing what I can to stay afloat this mom gig for a 10 years now, if you could pregnancy.
My 3 boys share DNA (I swear they will look like triplets when they are in their 20s), are all male (duh) and well… that’s about it.
They are as different as different can be.
My oldest son has taught me many things over the years. It’s funny how that works isn’t it?
- He has taught me that girls are not the only sex capable of being dramatic.
- He has taught me just how much a child wants to and can help with a new baby.
- He has taught me the importance of dedication and not giving up. FIVE YEARS in TKD!!
- He has taught me just how annoying I can be. He’s very much like me in many ways.
- He has taught me the importance and joy of reading. I’ve always loved to read, but this kid brings an entirely new meaning to “loves to read”.