I was at a loss for what to make the other night and I found a fairly bland cream cheese taquito recipe, but. I am not one to just follow the directions step by step. Nope. NOT me. So I modified it a bit. Originally it called for chicken, cream cheese and taco seasoning. That’s it. Hmmm.
I added a handful or Cheddar jack and a chicken fajita seasoning too. They were SO good.
So how can YOU recreate this easy dish?! Please keep in mind I am NOT a chef so I will write out my recipe card as if I am talking to my friend. It will be a general guideline. 😀
- 12 oz Shredded chicken
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup - 1 Cup shredded cheese (any kind)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 Tbs - 1 Tbs Chicken FAjita Seasoning
- 10-20 tortillas (I used flour)
- Cook chicken
- Add everything else until well mixed
- spoon desired amount into tortilla and roll
- repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- BAKE at 350 for 20-30 minutes. (This will vary depending on how crispy you want them!)