We’ve been sick here, but Charlie and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year (12/7). We are hoping to take a nice trip sometimes in 2013 to actually celebrate.
What did I learn from our “celebration”? DO NOT freeze Champagne. It will probably be okay but you can’t really know for sure.
DO NOT attempt to drink EXPENSIVE champagne when one or both of you are sick. You won’t know for sure if you are really enjoying it or not.
In the last 10 years we have:
- 2002- married in Dec.
- 2004 -had a baby
- 2005- lost my dad
- 2006- Charlie took a job with a company he is still with . . .sorta
- 2007 -Bough the van we still have
- 2008 -Had another baby and moved into our current home
- 2009 – Charlie bought his dream car and lost his mom
- 2010 – Decided to have another baby and got pregnant
- 2011- had our 3rd and most likely LAST baby – ended up in the hospital on NYE
- 2012 – long recovery after removing my rods and tragic death of my nephew
. . . . and with that – I wonder what the NEXT 10 years will bring.