I don’t know if I actually have 5 things to talk about this week. It’s been a slow, “now we are in the groove” type of week. School is going great. We (They) are having a few learning curves but I think it will all be a perfect fit in the end.
- Apple announced the new iPhone. The camera sounds AMAZING. I want pink gold. Of course.
- Today is a day I don’t want to blog about. We all know what it is. I was effected, YES, but I was not effected by in the same manner that so many others were. I will let them share their memories.
- If you missed it I CHOPPED ALL MY HAIR on Tuesday night.
- Tomorrow is my 16 year wreck anniversary.I don’t think I am writing about it this year. Here is the link to the entire story. Last year I shared the diary I wrote in after it happened. You can read details of that day here.
- My van hit 100,000 this summer. I fully intended to get a picture at exactly 100K, but I forgot about it momentarily. I wasn’t ready to trade it in before that. Now? I can NOT wait until we can either get a new van or my DREAM CAR!! Which will it be?! Hopefully we will find out in less than a year!