photo by Alancleaver_2000
I am one week away from finding out WHO is in my belly. CHLOE? or BOY WITH NO NAME?? Last night I dreamed it was Boy with No Name. This means we are 1/2 way to BABY TIME. Yikes. Where has the time gone?
We have SO much to do before this little one gets here. We’ve knocked quite a bit off the list but we will be BUSY. Is anyone curious as to what is on my “wish list” to accomplish? If you are keep reading. If not then find another post to read :).
Finish the boys bathroom – it’s a small bathroom and we could probably do it in 2-3 weekends if we really focused on it. I have a FANTASTIC friend that loves to paint so I’m hoping she’ll be brave enough to tackled the cabinets too?
- Finish ripping wall paper (75% done)
- apply texture (should take a day)
- paint (wall and cabinets) (probably 2 days for cabinets and one for paint?)
- TILE (2 days?)
Next up is the Guest/office/playroom (sounds like a lot but little stuff … and yeah, I know. It all adds up)
- Take Desk to Charlie’s office (this involves EMPTYING it first) ( couple of hours?)
- storage boxes to the attic (couple of hours?)
- stuff from MIL’s house to the storage shed (couple of hours?)
- Clean out closet and move router/server (day?)
- build a desk in the closet (day?)
- buy storage shelf from IKEA (day?)
- Add Toys (see above)
- build shelves for board games (afternoon?)
- hang TV (mix in with building shelves?)
- Remove all toys (see above but 2 hours?)
- paint (and hang beadboard) (2 days for beadboard? 1 day for paint?)
- paint crib and dresser (weekend – maybe 2?)
- Shop/decorate (Um……………………….)
The nursery is at the bottom of the list because the baby is in a cosleeper/bassinet in our room for 6-9 weeks 🙂 but I do want to have it done BEFORE !!!